Building and expanding on the topics covered in the quarterly journals, the website is regularly updated with relevant case studies, research findings, reports and news and events. All resources on the website are tagged by topic and other common keywords for easy access.
We invite comments from our readers, as well as updates of new publications, upcoming events, practical experiences and case studies by using the contact link at the bottom of this page.
The Capacity.org network
Financial and editorial support for Capacity.org is provided by a steering group of six partner organizations:
- Community Development Resource Association (CDRA) Cape Town, South Africa
- European Centre for Development Policy Management (ECDPM) Maastricht, the Netherlands
- Interchurch Organisation for Development Cooperation (ICCO) Utrecht, the Netherlands
- Society for Participatory Research in Asia (PRIA) New Delhi, India
- SNV Netherlands Development Organisation (SNV) The Hague, the Netherlands
- United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) New York, USA
Capacity.org collaborates with the Learning Network on Capacity Development (LenCD) and UNDP's Capacity.net to synthesize and disseminate knowledge to diverse audiences, including policymakers, researchers, development practitioners and funding organizations.
Hettie Walters (ICCO) Jan Ubels (SNV) Kaustuv Bandyopadhyay (PRIA) Niloy Banerjee (UNDP) Sue Soal (CDRA) and Niels Keijzer (ECDPM)
Editor-in-chief: Heinz Greijn, Learning for Development (L4D) the Netherlands
Journal production and distribution: Contactivity bv, The Netherlands
Graphic design: Frisse Wind, W.G. Plein 112, 1054 SC Amsterdam, the Netherlands
Web development and hosting: Bright Interactive, Brighton, UK
Web editing/content management: Wangu Mwangi, Learning for Development (L4D) the Netherlands
c/o SNV-Netherlands Development Organisation
Dr Kuyperstraat 5
2514 BA The Hague, The Netherlands